【Announcement】Student Virtual Mobility Program 2020：National Cheng Kung University & Mahidol University
Mahidol University, an autonomous research institution in Thailand, had its origin in the establishment of Siriraj Hospital in 1888. The university originally focused on health sciences but expanded to other fields in recent decades. Mahidol University was ranked Thailand's #1 university in 2011 by QS Asian University Rankings.
This year, Mahidol University cooperate with NCKU College of Management, organize online courses feature as Digital Marketing. Both local and International students in College of Management are welcome to join in this virtual course.
This event will provide students 11 weeks of courses to discuss digital marketing issues, and propose various project management methods from different perspectives. It is hoped that the students will benefit from the discussion and learn about Thailand local culture and companies through the course. Cultural exchanges with students in Thailand.
- Course date: October 28, 2020 to December 4, 2020 (Please refer to the attachments for more details)
- Course time: 5:00PM to 7:30PM, Taiwan time
- Course theme: Digital marketing
- Course language: English
- Course Credit: Non-credit
- Course fee: TWD1,000 (for local site visit)
- Qualifications for registration: undergraduate students of NCKU, excluding senior students.
- Quota: 10 (another 10 candidates be on the waiting list places)
- Application Deadline: 23:55(GMT+8), 11st October, 2020
- The registration process is as follows:
- Fill in the online registration form, send files before the registration deadline to the e-mail. Files include: the registration form (electronic file), student ID photo (electronic file), ARC ID photo (electronic file), scan file of personal data collection consent form, guardian consent form and other relevant application materials (For example: language certificate, club performance, awards, etc.)
- The list of admissions will be announced on October 16. Those who fail to meet the deadline or lack of documents will not be notified otherwise.
- Admitted applicants must buy the postal order of NT$500 in Post Office as security deposit, please indicate "National Cheng Kung University" on postal order and submit it to Administrative office in College of Management. The purchase fee of the postal order must be borne by the student. Participants who fail to pay security deposit in the deadline is considered as disqualification.
- Selection criteria:
- School grades: 30%
- Motivation: 40%
- Additional materials: (e.g.: language certification, club performance, awards, etc.) 30%
Ms. CHEN；Administrative Assistant / Administration Office of College of Management, National Cheng Kung University
Tel：886-6-2757575 ext. 53010；Email：email@example.com
Address: 3th Floor, Administration Office of College of Management, Kuang-Fu Campus, National Cheng Kung University, No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701, Taiwan (R.O.C)
- Students must follow the relevant regulations of the Academic Affairs Office to doing administrative process on their own. CoM do not take charge of credit transferring process.
- If the activity date is during the school term, students must go through the leave procedures in accordance with School regulations.
- Student Virtual Mobility Program 2020 Book_200908.pdf
- Student Virtual Mobility Program-DetailedProgram-NCKU-200902.pdf