2020 SATU Joint Research Scheme (JRS) Calling for Proposals
【The 2020 Joint Research Scheme (JRS) is now calling for proposals】
The SATU JRS has been a very important academic collaboration platform for NCKU researchers.
If you are looking for research collaborators from South and South East Asia with financial support, please don’t miss the opportunity.
Please visit 2020 SATU JRS for more information and complete the online submission by 31st March, 2020.
The funding plan for NCKU researchers is as below.
NCKU JRS Funding Plan
1. The National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) provides financial support only for JRS projects hosted by NCKU PI(s).
2. To be eligible, these projects should be matched with at least one Co-PI whose institution is located outside of Taiwan.
3. The funding detail for each given project are as follows:
(1) A total of four international trips for each project will be funded.
(2) The PI, Co-PI(s) and their graduate student(s) are eligible for this funding.
(3) Each trip will be funded up to NT$35,000 for PI/Co-PI(s)/student(s).
(4) This support is for economy-class round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and public transportation within Taiwan.
If you require any further information, please contact Project Manager Ms. Peggy Hsieh at email@example.com
Thanks for your participation.