【轉知】 Ghent University: 2019 Call for Applications (for Year 4) in the framework of the Taiwan Studies Programme
· PhD in Social Sciences or Political Sciences (preferably with focus on politics, international relations, law or economics)
· Expertise with research on Taiwanese and East Asian studies
· Expertise with education on Taiwanese and East Asian studies
· Good command of English (spoken and written)
· Ability to teach on EU-East Asia relations at MA level; involvement in the MA course EU-East Asia relations
· Ability to organize research seminars for PhD students in areas such as EU external relations, international relations, Taiwanese/ East Asian studies
Documents that should be admitted:
- Your curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter
- Letter of consent and recommendation letter of your home institution signed by the relevant responsible person in your faculty/college/school.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 17 May 2019 – 12.00 am local Belgian time
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the attachment for further information.