【轉知】2018 Short-Term Japanese Studies Program at Keio University (KJSP)
Cutting-edge technology alongside enduring traditional culture, a history of rapid modernization and economic turnarounds,
the weird and wonderful world of anime and manga, and much more—the Keio Short-Term Japanese Studies Program (KJSP) introduces international students with no prior knowledge of Japan or its language to Japan's past, present, and future.
Designed to present a broad and yet engaging look into Japan's culture and society, the twoweek program—conducted entirely in English—covers a range of topics,
from economics and politics to art and food culture, in addition to sessions in "Survival Japanese." After participating in lectures
by leading experts in the field, students take part in hands-on activities and excursions to experience what they have just learned, debating at the Ministry of Finance one day and sampling freshly-prepared sushi the next.
International students study side by side with Keio students who also take part in the program to provide their assistance while building lasting friendships.
- Duration: February 6 to February 20, 2019.
- Location: Keio University Mita Campus and Hiyoshi Campus (both located in the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area)
- Program Fee: Approx. 250,000 JPY
- Accommodation: Accommodation is included and will be arranged by Keio.
- Applications open on October 18, 2018:http://www.ic.keio.ac.jp/en/study/short/kjsp/procedure.html
- More Information: http://www.ic.keio.ac.jp/en/study/short/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Program Schedule: http://www.ic.keio.ac.jp/en/study/short/kjsp/schedule.html
Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in an undergraduate (bachelor's level) or a graduate (master's level) program at one of Keio's student-exchange partner universities (university-level) or APRU member universities.
Applicants must not be currently studying in Japan.
Applicants must be fluent in English. (The program is taught entirely in English.)